PORTFOLIO MANAGER - REAL ESTATE
Prepare a leasing and marketing strategy to maximize the income profile and value of each property, supported by market-based comparables and competitive information.
Prepare full quarterly reporting and prepare any other reporting reasonably requested by the clients from time to time.
- Provide full financial analysis.
- Create asset plans and set annual operating and capital budgets in accordance with the asset plans.
- Review and provide approval for capital projects.
- Identify value creation opportunities.
- Assist with acquisitions, dispositions, financing and other transactions and co-ordination of such due diligence activities.
- Manage investor/client relations activities.
- Provide direction to 3rd party property managers with respect to the optimal manner in which to manage and operate.
- Conduct other day-to-day relations with third parties, including property managers, suppliers, joint ventures, lenders, brokers, consultants, advisors, accountants, lawyers, insurers and appraisers.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of real estate management or similar experience.
- Experience in commercial and multi-family asset classes preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Business Administration or similar education or MBA.
- Client focused and strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, and communications skills.
- Ability to obtain results in a highly demanding environment.
FORWARD RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org