Your responsibilities will include the full cycle accounting for a portfolio of Commercial properties while reporting timely, financial information for management, to various departments as well as clients. You will also be a point of reference for junior staff and clients, requiring you to be a positive role model who can lead by example and be approachable in nature.
Annual responsibilities will include the property tax invoicing, year end operating costs adjustments and completing the operating budgets/forecasting including the calculations of management and administration fees, bad debts, amortization entries and the recoveries.
• Producing monthly financial statements
• Calculate monthly accruals
• Provide variance analysis – budgeting
• Processing the government remittances
• Cash Management
• Balance sheet account reconciliations
• GL reconciliations
• Supporting Accounts Receivable/Tenant Administration
• Supplementary reporting
• Review Accounts Payable
• Training for new junior staff
You should be actively pursuing a professional accounting designation with a minimum of 3+ years experience working in a similar capacity. Experienced working within Commercial Property will be considered a strong asset.
FORWARD RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org