Reporting to the Commercial Lines Team Leader, your focus will be the management of an assigned personal workflow of small to moderately complex new business, renewals, endorsements and other related transactions for the Commercial Automobile department's book of fleet, individually rated and garage business.
- Processing of moderately complex to complex new business, renewals and endorsements.
- Maintaining standards of service in business processing.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions of risk acceptance with brokers.
- Maintaining cordial professional relationships with brokers.
- Balancing profit and production objectives.
- Participating in production calls on brokerage offices as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions, whether with customers or co-workers.
- Perform well in a busy operation and remain calm under pressure.
- Team player adaptable to a changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial auto underwriting experience is preferred.
- University degree or a college diploma or the CIP designation.
forward resume to : email@example.com