CLAIMS MANAGER - INSURANCE
As Claims Manager you are responsible for managing the claims department resources in accordance with strategies and procedures, regulatory guidelines and cost containment of claims while maintaining the industry service standards.
- As member of the management team, you will assist in developing and implementing long term business plan for the company and develop department strategies to support the plan.
- Develop and manage the claims department budget, monitoring expenses to forecasted amounts to control costs.
- Actively participate in a variety of management and departmental meetings.
- Lead, mentor direct reports ensuring appropriate succession plans are in place.
- Provide direction to staff on interpretation of wordings and assist in the development of new policy wordings and products.
- Liaise with Brokers to communicate information and explain claims, policies, procedures and objectives.
- Liaise with industry and regulatory bodies to oversee audit reporting, coordinate changes and resolve problems.
- Completion of post-secondary education.
- CIP designation.
- 7-10 years experience handling automobile claims, bodily injury, physical damage claims.
Please forward updated resume to Diane Hamilton firstname.lastname@example.org